Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States
This position provides oversight of freight and pricing systems support functions, such as reporting, innovation, process improvement and execution pertaining to freight and pricing. Partner with Operations, Sales, and IS teams specific to projects, processes, and support. Plans, organizes, supervises, monitors and improves the day-to-day, and short-term activities of the Freight and Pricing Systems team.
System innovation and procedural integrity is a large portion of this role. Supervisor is responsible for overseeing user testing, KPI reporting, and general audit functions supporting accuracy, as well as developing future leadership within the team.
- Lead and develop team of analysts and data support specialists
- Direct involvement in facilitating and communicating the publishing of price grids monthly & upon request on all product types/companies
- Develop and maintain effective processes and controls at the transactional level to stay in compliance with audit
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with Sales, Operations, & IS Teams to collaborate on objectives and make recommendations
- Actively seek system innovation & implementation to innovate with technology
- Design & optimize Sequel, Vendavo, CAMS, and Diver queries for reporting and system maintenance
- Work with upper level management to develop strategic initiatives, system platforms, and process innovations
- Create and maintain metrics designed to document departmental performance against goals
- Lead focused team-based improvement projects
- Act as a liaison between the departments and/or divisions, coordinating relevant functions that support freight and pricing on the customer account which include, but are not limited to, evaluating pricing database, analyzing customer profitability, analyzing various customer pricing programs, verifying pricing, analysis of pricing claims and resolving pricing related problem orders
- Lead price increase implementation; system & tactical
- Own data integrity and find inconsistencies
- Performs other duties as required
- Four-year college degree in business, marketing or related field and 2+ years of related work experience. Or, 4+ years of job specific work experience combined with equivalent training/education to perform the essential functions of the job
- Minimum of 2years Analyst experience in a multi-functional environment
- Intermediate level of understanding of reporting principles and practices
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, & Customer Service
- Knowledge of marketing and sales terminology, concepts and business operating procedures
- Analytical / technical skills required to collect and prepare financial, statistical, productivity data, etc.
- This position will oversee three (3) direct reports.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant. (EEO/AA M/F/D/V)