- This position is to serve as a software developer for the Naval Logistics Technical Data Repository (NAVLOGTD).
- Manage code versions and documentation
- Install and manage configuration of Java based COTS software
- Enhance and maintain existing GOTS applications with .Net Framework
- Foreword thinking on developer tools, best practices, and areas of improvement
- Experience with relational data, running queries, and using DBMS tools
- Implement the Department of Defense (DoD) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) and conduct regular reviews of the STIG for NAVLOGTD applications and assets.
- You will be required to obtain and maintain a current Security + CE certification. You will have 6 months to obtain the Sec+ cert.
- Must hold a Secret Security Clearance
- Experience with the .NET Framework
- Must have a good understanding and experience with relational databases
- Work experience on multiple OS platforms (Win/Linux)
- Familiarity with the principles and practice of system configuration management and a broad understanding of the role of desired configuration as part of strategic organizational knowledge
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Ability to establish processes and automate them to track and implement system solutions