Logistics Services Manager I - Picking Department - Dayshift
Logistics Services Manager
Pay = DOE
Hours = Dayshift (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) will vary on business needs
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage complex projects from design through implementation that support supply chain engagements in the Picking Dept.
- Coordinate quality efforts for the PDC
- Analyze and implement process improvements by using CPI, Six Sigma, and Lean.
- Develop and manage staff, including resource allocation and P&L.
- Review financials for areas of improvement.
- Responsibility for maintaining integrity in the use of company assets such as inventory, supplies, equipment and receivables.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BachelorDegree in business management or related field.
- 5 + years related experience.
- Proven ability to provide direction, motivate and develop a team.
- Understanding of P&L.
- Distribution and manufacturing experience.
- Problem resolution and solution development skills.
- Well developed leadership and organizational skills.
- Project oriented with the ability to follow through on long-term goals.
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience working with WMSscheduling tools, preferred.
- Six Sigma/Lean concepts.
- Ability to easily interpret and use statistics in day-to-day decision-making.
- Basic statistical modeling.
- Project management and Quality assurance concepts/principles.
- Root Cause Analysis, Pareto and flow charts.
- Evaluating processes to optimize product handling, product flow and layouts. Basic production floor layout.