- SAIC is seeking a Logistics Analyst to provide life cycle and acquisition logistics support for the development, modification, and upgrade of Airborne Electronic Attack platforms.
- Analyzing LPD, DMSMS, MSDS, market research, Document Change Orders (DCOs), Configuration Lists, and drawing reviews.
- Provide Supportability Analysis to assist in defining the requirements for and reducing the cost of providing support for an asset.
- Maintenance Planning: to include analysis and preparation of various maintenance plans
- Level of Repair Analysis (LORA): use of COMPASS software to accomplish
- Identification of various maintenance actions: e.g., elapsed time of maintenance actions; task frequency; failure rate of an item; Mean Time to Repair an item; and an item’s man-hour allocation by maintenance action and level.
- Use of SLICwave for entering operations and maintenance data. Capable of producing, analyzing and understanding Logistics Support Analysis Reports output of SLICwave concerning logistics analysis
- Reliability Centered Maintenance: be able to analyze RCM data received from reliability engineering or if required, use RCM software in order to actually perform RCM analysis
- Knowledgeable in use of LSAR provisioning data required for maintenance planning
- Capable of performing Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) analysis for determination of parts obsolescence issues.
- Proficient in analyzing SOWs or other pertinent data in order to provide input for ROMs and BOEs in the area logistics analysis
- Capable of performing Life Cycle Cost (LCC) Analysis and other supportability analyses.
- Assist in development of logistics procedures and logistics plans as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience.
- Excellent communication skills; inter-personal; organizational and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of MS Office applications including word-processing, presentation, and spreadsheet and integrated software applications is required.
- Working knowledge of SLICwave/PowerLOG-J desired
- Working knowledge of JEDMICS, DoD EMALL and DRMO is desirable.
- Must be able to interpret large of amounts of data and isolate pertinent information and facts
- Effective oral and technical written communication skills to effectively and clearly communicate complex information in high pressure situations to others.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to evaluate data and consider decision impact across multiple areas with limited information in high stress situations and environments
- Strong decision analysis and problem solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions.
- Position may require travel.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance