TRAVEL: Occasional CONUS travel may be required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: DoD Secret clearance required
- Advanced Degree (Master of Arts (MA)/Master of Science (MS)) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 years of which must be in the DoD.
- OR, BA/BS degree, and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 of which must be in the DoD.
- OR, 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, 8 of which must be in the DoD.
CERTIFICATIONS: No certifications required
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Senior
- Possesses the advanced knowledge, experience and recognized ability to be considered an expert in their technical/professional field, possess the ability to perform tasks and oversee the efforts of junior and journeyman personnel within the technical/professional discipline. Will demonstrate advanced knowledge of their technical/professional discipline as well as possess a comprehensive understanding and ability to apply associated standards, procedures and practices in their area of expertise (Program Office, Enterprise and Staff Level Support interface).
- Minimum of 12 years of experience or more based on the educational requirements above, 5 years or more of which must be in the DoD.
- Have a general understanding of current DoD and AF-specific acquisition regulations, guidelines, and processes
- Have knowledge of the SORA Process and the broad range of factors that impact source of repair decisions in support of the USG
- Have knowledge in software development and depot avionics testing and repair.
- Apply knowledge and experience in acquisition logistics philosophy, policies and procedures to USAF systems, subsystems, and equipment procurement activities, post award project/program management tasks, and acquisition programs throughout their life cycles.
- The Contractor shall support the coordination of all logistics elements (including but not limited to spares, SE, training, facilities, technical data, and provisioning) to ensure all integrated logistics support requirements for the program are identified and tailored to the F-15 Division's needs. Assigned personnel shall perform as key participant(s) in developing long term weapon system supportability approaches that further Government acquisition strategy goals and objectives.
- Obtain required logistics resources and participate in site surveys.
- Perform analyses of sustainment or related Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) issues and recommend suitable replacements. The Contractor shall have a thorough knowledge of the AFMC depot Source of Repair Assignment (SORA) process and use of the related database templates, coordination cycle with the AFLCMC assignment, and participation in the business case analysis supporting documents.
- Identify and support SORA requirements and actions.
- Compile, and work to completion, the depot maintenance interservice study.
- Provide support to accomplish the generation and review of logistics support documentation that includes, but not limited to, Integrated Logistics Support Plans, LCSPs, Technical Orders (TOs), Country Standard TOs, Technical Manuals (TMs), Electronic Technical Manuals (ETMs), Illustrated Parts Breakdowns (IPBs), and work specifications to ensure the documentation meets Government logistics support requirements.
- Participate in integrated logistics support management team meetings, Program Management Reviews (PMRs), and other related meetings.