As the Logistics Manager, you are responsible for the Logistics department (Warehouse, Transportation, Operations Planning and Supply Planning) within the King William plant, with the goal to improve production costs, performance, and quality to a level that ensures Golden Products retains its position as leader in the cat box filler industry. We will rely on your recommendations that will impact efficiency, throughput, cost reduction, productivity and waste reduction. If your full potential could be unleashed, what could you add to the mix?
Since 1997, our King William factory has been a major producer of the nation’s cat litter supply. Located on Tidy Cat Road just 25 miles northeast of Richmond, our 40-acre plant site is built adjacent to a 486-acre clay mine, so we’re able to efficiently and effectively mine, process, package and ship raw material and finished product from the same facility. We operate three shifts five days a week to mass produce both our conventional and clumping cat litter that supplies the mid-Atlantic region with nearly a third of a million tons annually.
Most important to remember is that regardless of which factory you join, we’re all family. Your needs are our responsibility — job security, benefits, safety, and career growth. But, we leave it up to you to shape our future. Feel empowered to innovate. Share ideas. Do what’s never been done before. Dare to Stand Taller.
- Establish department goals and objective to ensure the all plant and divisional objectives are met
- Develop people through formal evaluations and everyday coaching
- Provide subject matter expertise to plant manager and plant leadership team
- Analyze the supply chain operation and drive improvements in the areas of Safety, Quality, Customer Service and Cost for the department
- Benchmark the logistics operation with other divisional and company operations and drive improvements
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics, Transportation or related field
- 5+ years supervisory experience in a warehouse, transportation, demand & supply planning or military environment