Supply Chain & Logistics
- Manages the Receiving Team that receives and all company materials into inventory and for internal delivery.
- Manages the Warehousing functions for internal and local external sites.
- Manages the Material Handling Team for material transfers between departments.
- Manages the Shipping Team for domestic and international shipping. This includes couriers, exporters, 3PL’s, and international warehouses.
- Ensures export compliance including the use of correct HTS codes.
- Establishes and implements policies and procedures for the Logistics Department.
- Manages headcount, hiring, training, safety, personnel development, and personnel discipline for the Logistics Department.
- Ensures that all training for all Logistics Teams is up to date, complete, and documented.
- Ensures Dangerous Goods training is completed for applicable Teams.
- Manages communications with all departments for the Logistics Team.
- Resolves issues related to the Logistics Team and internal departments or external suppliers and customers.
- Review, understanding, and compliance with ArcherDX HIPAA Security policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding the privacy and security of protected health information and European Union personal data.
- Processing and handling of European Union personal data only as directed by ArcherDX for purposes of personalized molecular pathology.
- 5 + years of Logistics experience
- Previous experience with ERP/MRP
- Export and international shipping experience
- This position will develop the Logistics Department to support the growth of the organization
- Excellent managerial skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to learn technical information provided in training
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work effectively in a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or Operations
- APICS certification (CPIM, CSCP, CLTD) preferred
- Dangerous goods recurrent training
Valid through: 8/13/2020
* Ladders Estimates