Logistics Management Analyst- PBO -Secret Clearance Required (Deployed Location - Rotating D/G/H/J)
Akima Technical Solutions (ATS) provides a full spectrum of air operations support services at numerous Army and Air Force installations, including fuel management, aircraft maintenance, airfield support, ground equipment maintenance, transportation, material management, warehousing and distribution, and procurement services.Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments committed to safety, diversity and opportunity for career growth. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company’s profits go back to our 14,300 Iñupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment.
- Assist the Property Book Team lead in providing logistics support in the areas of accountability, management, and the execution of daily logistics functions
- Maintain current automated authorization on the Property Book STAMIS system.
- Receive, submit and maintain asset visibility transactions for the unit/Regiment.
- Review, identify and supervise completion of administrative maintenance to the Regiment/Unit property directive.
- Monitor, maintain status and reconcile Unique Item Tracking requirements with LOGSA.
- Submit and correct Continuing Balance System-Expanded input data to LOGSA.
- Reconcile authorization documents with property records and identify, initiate and track all types of administrative changes required.
- Review battalion level property records to identify shortages and coordinate with the National Inventory Control Point for requisition and releases/shipment of high priority items.
- Must be G-Army certified and has worked at the Property Book level.
- Prepare manual hand receipt, lateral transfer or turn-in documents and forward them to the appropriate section.
- Assist in training subordinate personnel in operation, warehousing, manual lateral, turn-in, hand receipt procedures, and SSA CL II, IV and VII warehousing operating procedures.
- Perform unit supply management functions pertaining to property request, hand receipts/hand receipt management, updating property book records, preparing equipment for lateral transfer and turn-in, preparing IARs, FLIPL; receipt, store, inventory, issue, and account for all property and materiel.
- Assist the unit with the monthly 10% and cyclic inventories and prepare the necessary documentation as required for any discrepancies that may be identified during the inventory.
- Ten (10) years professional working experience
- Extensive Property Book experience required
- Experience working at the unit supply, S4 level and at the Brigade/Group level as a 92Y. (Prefer retired E7 or above) is preferred
- Must be G-Army certified and has worked at the Property Book level
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Secret Clearance
- Must be able to bend. reach, stand, walk and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.