ATS provides a full spectrum of air operations support services at numerous Army and Air Force installations, including fuel management, aircraft maintenance, airfield support, ground equipment maintenance, transportation, material management, warehousing and distribution, and procurement services.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation?
If so, ATS is looking for a Logistics Management Analyst - Munitions for an OCONUS position.
- Providing for the safe, storage, issuance, shipping, inspection, handling, inventory and turn-in of Class V conventional ammunition and SOF peculiar Munitions and Explosives (SPME).
- Perform munitions services in a safe, cost effective, environmentally sound, timely, and competent manner in accordance with all applicable requirements, SOPs, regulations, laws, statutes, and best practices.
- Provide accountability of unit ammunition and explosives;
- Follow Theater and SOCOCENT procedures for management and accountability of ammunition, i.e., requesting, issuing, and handling of turn-in IAW applicable publications, regulations, directives, and policies;
- Provide direct support to home station and deployed forces on an as-needed basis;
- Attend company and BN level meetings concerning all matters logistics;
- Ensure property accountability and record keeping will be performed in accordance with DA
PAM 710-2- 1, para 11-11a;
- Assist with maintenance of all record-keeping documentation at the company level;
- Maintain all supporting documentation in the historical records files;
- Inspect and turn-in munitions IAW with Theater and SOCCENT local SOPs
- Prepare and submit reports and request to higher headquarters;
- Assist in the scheduling of transportation of bulk training ammunition and residue to and from
the Ammunition Supply Point (ASP);
- Maintain and update ammunition account/records and reconcile with supporting Installation
Ammunition Managers and ASP's;
- Advise and brief company commanders and staff on current ammunition account issues, status
- Ensure ammunition is accounted for properly as indicated by regulatory guidance and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
- Prepare and process all manual and electronic DA Forms 581 Request for Issue and Turn-in of
Operational and Basic Load Ammunition;
- Conduct a joint semi-annual inventory of basic load ammunition and training ammunition management support.
- Prepare and process manual and electronic DA Form 581 Request for Issue and Turn-in of training ammunition;
- Prepare and submit all DA Form 5692 Ammunition Consumption Certificates and DA Form 5811-R Lost or Damaged Class 5 Ammunition Item Certificates;
- Schedule transportation for movement of training ammunition in support of training events occurring at locations away from home station;
- Assist the Government with management of all ammunition operations conducted by the company to include ammunition issues and turn-ins to the ASP or other supported units;
- Maintain data in the ammunition accountability system used by the unit in tracking current ammunition inventory to include issued, consumed and returned ammunition.
- Provide safe, timely, cost effective and environmentally sound munitions operation services for AE, inventory, accounting, receiving, shipment and storage tasks, to include but not limited to, packaging, blocking, bracing, policing and securing storage locations, fire prevention, fire mitigation, routine maintenance of real property and demilitarization (DEMIL) of selected ammunition residue, components and inert and dummy ammunition items.
- Prepare and mark light boxes and non-standard packs (marking for 'Shipment' and 'Storage') in accordance with CFR 49, MIL-STD-129 series and Army Materiel Command (AMC) regulations and drawings.
- Processes NME munitions for turn-in to the ASP.
-Must have 10-15 years for related experience
-Must be a US Citizen with a secret security clearance
-Must possess a valid state driver's license and be able to obtain appropriate special license/certification for equipment required for their specific position.
-Must be able to travel OCONUS
-The candidate will be required to successfully complete customer required International Readiness Certifications.
-Must possess excellent work ethics, verbal and written communication skills and be detailed and accurate in performing all administrative and routine functions.
-Work in an environment that is fast paced, completing multiple tasks, meeting stringent time-lines.
-Must be able to write correspondence in a military format, when necessary.
-Attend required training associated with job responsibilities, including anti-terrorism/force protection, counter-intelligence, information security, and others as required.
-Perform data entry on compatible microcomputers utilizing versions of Microsoft, Adobe, and other DoD-licensed or provided programs.
-Travel to various CONUS and/or OCONUS locations by Government or commercial conveyance may be required.
-Personnel must be physically fit, able to survive in an austere and inhospitable environment and be willing and able to work long hours over extended periods.
-Prior SOF experience preferred.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.