Why did the chicken cross the road?
Seriously * why* We know you have an answer. Because that?s what you do * you answer questions. You solve problems. There?s never been a hill too steep or a challenge too great for you. And once you?ve smashed the goal in front of you, you?re already looking for your next one.
We get it. That?s who we are, too. It?s like looking in a mirror. Which is how we know that you?ll fit in here.
Here?s who we are:
We move freight. We offer customized solutions for our customers* logistics needs.
But really, we?re more than that. We?re coming up on our 10th year in business, and we?ve been growing a ton. We?ve done that by focusing on what we do best, and then doing it. Every single day.
An elite company requires elite employees. We don?t hire hundreds of people * we hire the best people. And while we feel fantastic about how well we?re doing today, we also strive for continuous improvement, and we are psyched to know that we?ll be doing even better tomorrow.
We are Legion. And you can be, too.
What we?re looking for:
Problem Solvers. Goal Smashers. Hill Climbers.
Calculated Risk Takers. Doers. Closers.
We are growing a business, and we need people like you to help us. As a member of our awesome sales team, you?ll find new customers, close them, and grow them. Then keep doing that.
What?s in it for you?
* You?ll have your pick of three compensation plans * a base salary plus bonus, a draw, or a straight commission plan. You can pick a new one each year if you want.
* We have awesome benefits. Medical, dental, vision * You?ll have it all, and we?ll pay 60% of your premiums.
* After your first year, you?ll be eligible for our profit-sharing plan, because we know you don?t want to work forever.
* The job is hard, and everyone needs a break, so we offer unlimited paid time off (PTO).
But what?s it really like?
Here?s the deal:
* Our customers are our everything, and we expect them to become your everything too.
* Legion?s official hours are 7:30 * 4:30. However, we expect you to come in at 7:30 and stay until the work is done. Sometimes that?s 4:30. Sometimes it?s later. Sometimes there?s work on Saturday. Calls will be forwarded to your cell phone after hours.
* If you are a veteran, you?re in the right place. We are co-owned by a service-disabled veteran, and we hold our current service members and veterans in the highest regard.
* We expect you to want to make six figures. We?ll give you all the training and support you need to get there, but it?s up to you to want it and make it happen.
* We?re not shy, and you can?t be either. Our office is wide open, noisy, engaging, collaborative, and funny. You?ll have outlets for your stress, but you?ll need to be able to focus on work amidst some chaos.
* You?re a professional, and we?ll treat you like one. Our culture is open for questions, but not micromanagement.
What you?ll need to succeed:
* * Actually, that?s it.
If you?re driven, you can do it. We know you can. We have people just like you on our team who are already doing it. Here?s some of what?s made them successful:
* Inside sales experience (in any industry * seriously * we?ll teach you everything you ever wanted to know about freight, and then some)
* Ability to prioritize, problem solve, figure it out and do what it takes
* Resilience and tenacity
THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Let us know. We?ll chat, and help figure out whether this will be a good fit for you.