Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation's most critical missions. At Salient CRGT, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important. That is why we offer competitive compensation and a diverse benefits package. Click here to learn more about our extensive benefits program.Why Salient CRGT?
We're passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
Please note there are positions available at Langley AFB (VA) and Hanscom AFB (MA)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, or performing logistics management operations that involve planning, coordinating, or evaluating the logistical actions required to support a specified mission, weapons system, or other designated program. The tasks involved include identifying the specific requirements for money, manpower, materiel, facilities, and services needed to support the program; and correlating those requirements with program plans to assure that the needed support is provided at the right time and place.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of the acquisition lifecycle and product support planning during each phase
- Possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative project team
- Proficient Microsoft office skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, and Project
- Extensive experience with defense acquisition management processes in accordance with the DoD 5000 series instructions
- Knowledge of the DoD's integrated product support element structure
- Familiarity with the Product Support Business Case Analysis (PS-BCA) and Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP) processes
- Familiarity with accomplishing a Logistics Health Assessment (LHA)
- Knowledge of the DoD Product Support Manager Guidebook
- Ability to lead a project team in completing complex projects
- Knowledge of agency program planning, funding, and management information systems
- Broad knowledge of the organization and functions of activities involved in providing logistical support
- Ability to coordinate and evaluate the efforts of functional specialists to identify specific requirements and to develop and adjust plans and schedules for the actions needed to meet each requirement on time
- The paramount qualification requirement is the ability to integrate the separate functions in planning or implementing a logistics management program
- Provide logistics analytical support for key logistics metrics (supply, reliability,
maintainability, reliability, etc.) and provide them to key logistics reviews
- Manage risks associated with Supply Chain. [Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)]
- BA/BS, 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 3 years must be in the DoD
- OR 15 years of directly related logistics management experience 5 of which must be in the DoD.
- Ability to obtain/maintain a Secret or higher level clearance if required by the customer (i.e. Top Secret)
- Active US DoD Security Clearance granted within the last 5 years
- Graduate-level degree in Engineering or a related technical or business field
- Experience working in Combined Air Operations Center (CAOC) and general understanding of CAOC processes and procedures in support of execution of the Air Tasking Order(ATO) and Airspace Control Order (ACO).
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.