Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are energized to accomplish ambitious goals and push themselves and those around them to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and have a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we would love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As a Logistics Director, you will be at the front lines of Capsule’s mission to build a better, nicer, kinder, smarter pharmacy to make life simpler and healthier for everyone. Our Logistics Operations team goal is to provide a timely, seamless, and frictionless delivery experience to our customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Facilitate our deliveries and supporting processes to meet Capsule’s specifications and commitment to excellence and monitor all metrics and queues to meet KPI, and provide the best customer experience.
- Support the team with any customer escalations that need special resolution and be the guardian of the Capsule delivery experience for the region.
- Provide leadership & people management and effectively coach Logistics managers according to Capsule’s standards for logistics excellence.
- Support each of the region’s local staffing planning, maintaining excellent communication with all team members regarding best practices and policy changes.
- Work together with other Logistics regional managers/directors and the Head of Logistics to share functional knowledge and seek constant optimization of all regional processes.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- You have 10+ years of experience managing/leading a team(s) and have 10+ years of experience in Logistics, Final Mile and/or fulfillment operations.
- You lead by example and have a history of being a fair, consistent and approachable leader and are able to proactively assess demand to staff your assigned region to meet KPI.
- You possess the ability to perform assigned duties with attention to speed, accuracy, follow-through, cooperativeness and work with a minimum amount of supervision.
- You are tech savvy, adaptable to new technologies, and are willing to cross train and move quickly between different tasks.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better and be successful.
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner and expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility and value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.