We are looking for Logistics Coordinator - Entry Level for our client in Carpinteria, CA
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator - Entry Level
Job Location: Carpinteria, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Administers and coordinates activities associated with import, export (inbound/ outbound operations). May be responsible for one or more of the following activities: Finished goods inventory coordination, traffic/movement of products and/or materials involving third party logistics providers, shipping/movement of products and/or materials involving customs and documentation and/or global trade compliance documentation (dangerous goods, risk assessment, etc.).
- Determines and develops approaches to administer distribution/ logistics processes, procedures and services
- Responsible for logistics assignments which require use of planning and judgment
- Solves a broad range of distribution
- May require some higher education or specialized training/certification.
- Typically minimum of 3 years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Requires complete understanding of general and technical aspects of job.