Job Summary: Responsible for strategic projects and business process designs in GPN Product Supply. Role will lead strategic projects specifically designed to improve Logistic Operations cost management, simplify, and document processes in Logistics Operations. The Logistics Business Process Manager will be tasked to build, report, and support business partners to maintain performance of newly developed KPIs.
- Properly scope and drive to closure actions related to GPN strategic projects
- Document policies and procedures of Logistics Operations to ensure they are being followed in a consistent manner; make recommendations for business process improvements
- Create and implement Logistics Operations KPIs across warehousing, plant distribution, picking, and 3PL operations
- Represent Logistics Operations as cross functional Subject Matter Expert for broader GPN strategic projects
- Support Logistics Operations Manager in business transformation activities related to 3PL business partners
- Ability to influence non-direct reports and/or GPN functional leads based with data driven facts
- Oversees the analysis and testing of current processes and systems to determine effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manages data collection, root cause analysis of issues or problems, and develops and recommends solutions according to the current and future needs of the business.
- Manages process change implementation and testing, and evaluates changes to ensure they result in measurable organizational improvements.
- Develops and delivers training programs or presentations communicating process revisions to the organization.
- Has full authority for personnel decisions and may have some impact on departmental budgeting, strategic planning, and procedural change.
- Perform other duties assigned by reporting Supervisor/Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the field's policies, procedures, and practices
- Experience working in a Warehouse/Food industry/Manufacturing
- Excellent Organizational Skills – file keeping, prepared for meetings, etc.
- Computer experienceKnowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to document detailed reports about the department
- Able to communicate details through email including attachments
- Able to navigate through SAP System & 3PL WMS/Reporting Universes when required
- Have excellent communication skills (reading, writing, speaking in English)Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to clearly communicate with all types of employees
Decision Making/ Problem Solving:
- Lead special projects and assign cross functional tasks, as necessary, to drive to closure
- Create and delegate cross functional actions to improve logistics KPIs E2E
- Ongoing process documentation evolution to support standardization across changing Logistics Operations environments
- Bachelor degree required with an emphasis in a related field; Logistics, Business or Supply Chain Management
- 5+ years previous work experience preferred in Supply Chain Functions