AEgis is seeking a dynamic Logistic Specialist to provide technical expertise and experience with developing reliability requirements from operational requirements documents for clients in the defense industry.
- Develop and review product or performance specifications defining RAM requirements;
- Use a failure reporting and corrective analysis system (FRACAS) to collect field data on equipment preventive and corrective maintenance;
- Analyze data using reliability tools and software such as RELEX, Windchill, Teamcenter, etc., identify dominant failure modes, and conduct analysis and research for possible corrective actions;
- Conduct Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) on systems to determine root causes of deficiencies using industry standard practices; and
- Conduct market research and engineering analysis on defective parts by coordinating with original equipment manufacturers to determine root cause of failures, conduct stress and environmental testing of components and evaluate quality assurance data and product and performance specifications to determine if failures were caused by latent defects
- Performs logistic program activities from conceptual stage through life cycle of product. Develops and implements logistics program activities including integrated logistics support (ILS), technical documentation, reliability, availability and maintainability (RAM), provisioning, etc.; coordinates efforts of subcontractors and field service personnel; resolves logistics problems; and compiles data on standardization and interchangeability of parts to expedite logistic activities.
- Must have an active Top Secret Clearance. SCI eligible.
- At a minimum should have four (4) years of relevant military logistics work experience and a bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or related scientific or technical discipline from an accredited college or university or a certified Professional Logistician (CPL) certificate with eight (8) years experience. Experience should demonstrate the ability to meet the duties described above.