If you are an outgoing and positive dentist looking for an excellent growing opportunity, apply for a locum tenens doctor position today! Heartland Dental supported offices are seeking a locum tenens dentist to provide high-quality care in fast-paced and well-established practices in a variety of states. This position includes excellent compensation and we will take care of all travel arrangements.
Why join the Heartland Dental family?
- You want the opportunity to work with a highly-qualified team in a state-of-the-art facility
- You want to diagnose and treatment plan your own cases
- You want to resource and network with colleague dentists
- You want to earn an excellent income with guaranteed salary and benefits
- You want to benefit from existing relationships with suppliers, vendors, and insurance companies
- You want to benefit from superior non-clinical, administrative support in areas such as accounting, human resources, information technology, management information systems, marketing, payroll administration, personnel recruitment and supply and equipment procurement
Varies depending on situation. Typically these positions could range from 1 to 12 plus weeks
As a Heartland Dental supported locum tenens dentist, we understand you work hard, we offer excellent compensation and will take care of travel and lodging expenses.
- Examining patients to determine oral health needs, utilizing x-rays and other diagnostic equipment and procedures
- Educating patients on the benefits of proper oral and dental hygiene
- Assist with leading and supervising office team members
- DMD or DDSdegree
- Ability to obtain current dental licensure in states of practice (we will assist in licensure process)
- Accepting new, tenured and retired dentists