- Orlando Operations Center
Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, our Operations Manager manages a large, more risk intensive department within the bank operations group.
• Ensures the delivery of operations services/products to internal and external customers
•Participates in long-term or strategic planning for department
• Develops and maintains written procedures for all departmental functions
• Consistently analyzes and reviews workflow for process improvements
• Determines departmental structure and allocates resources
• Develops, recommends and implements departmental policies and procedures
• Ensures staff compliance with these and other banking policies
• Meets established production and quality standards
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
• High school diploma or GED
• Twelve years bank operations experience of which seven years must be in a bank operations management/supervisory role
• Proven leadership/management skills in an operations environment a must
Skills and Competencies
• Knowledgeable banking products, processes and systems
• Excellent PC, organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field (i.e., Management, Business, Statistics, etc.)
- Must be able to lift and carry 5-10 pounds
- Must be able to sit and stand for extensive amounts of time
This position is responsible for multiple shifts that includes the weekend and will be responsible for departmental structure and allocating resources across those shifts