If you live safety always and have a strong desire to build a better tomorrow then look to the company who helps feed the world.
Cultivating Excellence is Crop Production Service's culture of ownership and joint accountability. At its heart, Cultivating Excellence is about achieving superior results with integrity together while connecting and collaborating across the entire organization.
While we have great people, it is not just about that; it’s the ability to lead your own engagement. It’s the opportunity to grow and develop your career in ways you never envisioned while teaming up with people with a passion to make a difference in the world.
Who You Will Work With
You will work daily beside teams of people who care about your safety on the job and at home. Together, you will have a Commitment to Zero and follow our 3 Safety Principles: Do It safely or not at all, There is always time to do it safely, and Care for each other’s health, safety and security.
Your team will bring out the best in you by enabling you to achieve goals and reach your full potential. You will find innovative ways to deliver on our vision of feeding the world responsibly while working side by side in an inclusive culture.
- Defines facility sales pricing philosophy
- Creates and promotes profitability
- Uses company resources to promote services beneficial to customer
- Sets annual sales goals with each crop consultant
- Provides sales leadership and motivation
- Defines level of service consistent with sales volume and profit margins
- Develops and promotes new and unique products and services
- Manages facility assets
- Leads and directs all aspects and daily operations of the facility to ensure efficiency and profitability
- Responsible for performance management & recruiting process for all facility personnel
- Coordinates ordering of fertilizers, seeds and chemicals
- Forecasts and budgets for facility profitability
- Promotes and enforces EH&S programs
- Continued education on the developments of agricultural products/practices
- Assists with building key relationships with suppliers and community
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum four years demonstrated experience in vocational agricultural or a combination in supervisory, education, and work experience
- Agricultural based degreedesired
- Valid driver's license is required
- CDL may be required
- Travel may be required.
System ID 2017-6079