The Google Technical Services Partners team empowers Google’s consumer products ecosystem to make Google’s products work. We provide end-to-end technical and operations support for partners for most of Google properties. This includes influencing product strategy, developing scalable product tools, helping onboard new partners, providing technical implementation services to some of the most strategic partners and ongoing partner management.
The Localization team helps Google's ideas and products look, feel and sound natural to users in their own countries. Our goal is to bring the magic of Google to the world and the diversity of the world to Google and we have a passion for creating native experiences for users across the globe. Our team is an international collection of enthusiastic, creative and knowledgeable people who excel in a fast-paced, culturally diverse environment. We translate and adapt Google’s products, marketing materials and support content into over hundreds of languages.
The Operational Efficiency team manages and realizes time-bound projects for the Localization team that simplify processes and enable the organization to scale.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Scope, plan and lead mission-critical business transformation projects across the Google Technical Services Localization organization.
- Drive change management efforts to drive acceptance and adoption of newly developed processes, programs and tools.
- Build consensus among cross-functional and stakeholders to ensure broad buy-in of business priorities, metrics, processes and workflows as well as commitment to activate against key objectives.
- Distill complexity and ambiguity by gathering quantitative and qualitative information quickly and performing occasional quantitative analyses, identifying the most salient facts and patterns while articulating coherent and compelling conclusions/recommendations.
- Partner with business leaders and stakeholders to understand business-critical tools needed related to project management, planning and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of work experience, which includes 3 years of strategy and/or operations consulting experience
- Experience with managing teams.
- Experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams (product management, implementation, legal, finance, marketing, etc.)
- MBA/MS or other advanced degree with time spent in a Management Consulting environment.
- Direct experience with business process mapping and process re-engineering.
- Consulting and/or project management experience with proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals.
- Direct experience working with global cross-functional teams in the technology market.
- Business strategy acumen.