Local Marketing Analysis Manager
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
- Ensures maximum Region potential through in-depth understanding of customer needs, industry trends, and market requirements for current, new and future markets. Executes the marketing strategies that will win in the marketplace through alignment with customer needs.
- Data analysis and gathering of insights to impact Regional business strategy.
- Assist in the support and development of the Marketing strategy and storyline as well translating into compelling executive communications / presentations. Including coordinating, content and aesthetic development with cross functional groups.
- Driving and facilitating processes to resolve competing goals, eg. project prioritization. Influence & improve overall product and service management processes across diverse set of business models & execution paths.
- Program and process leadership for Regional intra-field Marketing and related processes. Works to maximize total value of projects.
- Subject matter expert of field marketing tools including: Neilson Prime Lingo, Neilson Prime Location, MaxTool, and Scarborough data.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
Minimum Experience Required
- 3+ years of strong project and program management experience with an emphasis on leading and coordinating cross functional teams end-to-end in program and process management.
- 2+ years of technology-focused marketing and/or product management.
- Cross-functional strategic planning, project and portfolio management, stage gate or similar processes.
- Proficient in the technical landscape of the carrier world.
- 3+ years of diverse experience in, or working with, multiple organizations (i.e. marketing, sales, sales ops, and analytics teams) in US wireless, consumer electronics or technology.
- 2+ years working in communication content development and design with delivery in Excel and PowerPoint.