Loans Business Analyst
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Our client is a well-respected multinational financial institution with a truly global reach and operations on every continent. The company offers a wide range of financial services from commercial and corporate banking to capital markets, wealth management and investment banking.
The position is for a Loan Business Analyst with, based in Jersey City – the role is providing project and production support to the core bankingLoan team.
· Requirement gathering and analysis
· Ensure that business requirements are clear across multiple departments, including core business teams, developers and architects
· Review or create internal use cases and analysis project guidelines
· Create Testing cases and documentation, plans, and scripts
· As necessary, participate in internal migration planning and coordination
· Respond to user tickets and escalations
· 5+ years’ experience in loan operations or loan operations planning
· Strong Business Analysis background in the loans or general finance industry
· Strong system knowledge and functional understanding, able to translate between IT and non-IT, translating between technical and non-technical requirements
· Strong understanding of risk, efficiency, and cost of operations