Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 108 days ago
• Serves as primary Administrator of a Loan Origination System which includes the ability to manage and refine the LOS platform and troubleshoot problems
• Design, document, build test and deploy enhancements to LOS platform
• Responsible for participating in RFP processes and utilizing past experience and expertise to help guide the Bank to appropriate decisions regarding new software; inclusive of conducting vendor management and due diligence related to LOS
• Work with cross-functional project team (Loan Operations, Commercial Strategy, Development & Execution, Compliance and Project Managers) to develop and implement system controls that assist in complying with regulations
• Determine, document and communicate the impact of proposed LOS implementation, enhancement and identify changes to current business process
• Partner with Corporate Learning to develop training and create job aids related to implementation of new LOS and related processes
• Ensure loan documents adhere to product specifications and regulatory requirements by working with Compliance
• Maintain and utilize test platforms to ensure LOS is functioning as designed; responsible for testing systems quarterly and implementing monthly releases
• Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access controls and certify accuracy quarterly
• Research and answer teammate questions, provide assistance and feedback to leaders on procedural issues and questions
• Develop, document, and maintain LOS business rules, custom fields, and any custom programming. Lead efforts, in partnership with Loan Administration, to design and create comprehensive reporting attributes derived from the LOS
• Maintain records of all changes made to applicable systems including date change implemented and required approval for change
• Maintain library of all business rules incorporated in LOS Platform Design
• Maintain document libraries, build custom documents, letters, and/or email templates as requested
• Create ad hoc reports as requested by management, sales, operations, credit and risk teammates
• Develop and maintain LOS interfaces with other core banking systems; Research and communicate changes in upcoming versions of the LOS
• Upon system implementation, daily responsibilities will include password resets, new users access permissions, custom form edits / additions, business contact updates, providing general user support
• Responsible for understanding and keeping abreast of regulatory or policy changes that impact applicable systems and loan origination practices
• Additional duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Education: A Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information systems or analytical techniques; or equivalent work experience. Project Management Professional (PMP) designation is preferred.
• Experience: Minimum of 5+ years of system administration required; experience with commercial banking products is a plus.
• Knowledge: Extensive knowledge of Commercial bank products, services, procedures and practices. Fundamental understanding of project management methodologies. Through understanding of banking regulations, policies and procedures with demonstrated ability to quickly and independently interpret and apply policies and regulations. Maintain a working knowledge of applicable Bank policies and Federal Regulations including, but not limited to, Bank Secrecy Act, Customer Identification Program, Office of Foreign Assets Control, Privacy, Rights to Financial Privacy, Community Reinvestment Act, Fair Lending, Fair Housing Act, ECOA, RESPA, HPML, Truth in Lending, TRID and HMDA.
• Skills: Excellent written and oral communication skills. Exceptional attention to detail in composing, typing, proofing material, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing situations. Demonstrated problem solving skills. Analytical skills and proven ability to work with teammates at all levels of the organization. Flexibility and adaptability to prioritize a fluctuating workload in a fast-paced, customer focused environment. Ability to review, learn and implement new technology in a working environment to increase productivity and improve communication.