Your potential. Your opportunity.
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
- Supervision of the Loan and Deposit Processing team and the Facility Processing and credit control team of the administration group/operations unit of the JCBD. Supervising team leaders ensuring that staffing levels are adequate, procedures are in place and followed.
- Monitors unit performance ensuring unit responsibilities are completed timely and accurately.
- Solve problems when team leaders require assistance.
- Act as project leader for all HQA sponsored initiatives.
- Designs and implements departmental structural and procedural changes where necessary.
- Monitors and resolves overdue issues and ensures that reports to the branch department are completed.
- Assist auditors in the audit and review of procedures respectively. -
- Reviews and approves decisions on special no routine credit ad deposit transactions as appropriate.
- Ensures adherence to all bank policies and procedures relative to Regulatory Compliance including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, Anti-Money Laundering Act, Privacy Act, Regulations Q& X, Customer identification Program, Know Your Customer, Suspicious Activity Reports, Currency and Transaction Reporting, information security fax transmission, record management etc.
- Responsible for making sure that all files/documents in the vault are locked and secured, and that the vault alarm is turned on in the evening and off in the morning.
- Provides staff with on the job training for any changes on system, internal policy and procedure, and regulation requirements.
- Periodically reviews the relevant procedures to ensure appropriate control and consistency with Head Office guidelines and bank regulations.
- Serves as an Operations Committee member and presents the pending/transaction volume report.
- Perform other duties/special projects as assigned by management and Department Head.
- Minimum 10 years experience in a commercial banking environment.
- Knowledge of a broad range of financial products: ability to make good judgments and have a tact for solving problems; ability to effectively deal with customers and relationship managers.
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience is required.