Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
5 - 7 years
Posted 266 days ago
CSRA is currently looking for a Software Developer located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. Must have a current and active Secret clearance.
- Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
- Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
- Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
- For these databases, the Software Developer shall serve as the primary POC for all issues and requests regarding systemic issues and for any proposed database enhancements.
- The Software Developer shall ensure CECOM senior leadership is kept aware of the databases’ current capabilities and shall provide CECOM senior leadership with assessments on proposed future database enhancements.
- The Software Developer shall implement continuous process improvement strategies for all databases to support metrics reporting.
- BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs related experience
- Must have a current and active Secret clearance.
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.