- Design, develop, test and implement web based training modules applying adult learning principles, consulting with internal subject matter experts and using various technology ? articulate, storyline, quiz maker. etc.
- Interfaces with users/customers and provides support and expertise with SABA LMS via email, phone and meetings, skype, etc.
- Manages shared outlook inbox
- Creates and maintains accurate curricula and target audience in the SABA LMS and ensures all relevant associates have mandatory curriculum
- Monitors SABA LMS source data and curricula to ensure accuracy
- Ensures training source information and files are properly maintained and archived
- Generates standard and custom reports using SABA LMS and excel. Applies advance functions in excel to generate analytics and reports
- Analyzes training completion status reports and identifies gaps, escalates any potential concerns and ensures corrective action is taken
- Maintains quality standards and a state of audit-readiness
Education & Skills:
- Proficient in course development software: Adobe Articulate, Quiz Maker
- Proficient in SABA LMS
- Proficient in Excel
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment.