The LMS Administrator supports the optimization, including technical, user communication, metrics, reporting, update release management, and system testing.
This role will support the development, delivery, evaluation, and maintenance of training solutions and programs offered by VIA Benefits University.
This is a full-time position within the Training Department for the Benefits Delivery & Administration segment of Willis Towers Watson.
- Day-to-day management of LMS, including implementation, content management and support of LMS policies and practices.
- Ensure functionality of the LMS in the areas of registration, notification, administration of training operations and assessments.
- Run reports to monitor compliance of mandatory trainings.
- Maintain and understanding of organizational needs related to training administration and delivery and find the most efficient and effective way for the LMS to satisfy those needs.
- Communicates with LMS vendor to ensure system accessibility and technical standards.
- Create LMS system job aides and update training documentation as needed.
- Track training sessions and attendance; manage training announcements to staff.
- Train and support corporate trainers on the use of the LMS and other learning systems.
- Understand and articulate business/technical requirements to business stakeholders.
- Provide thorough and detailed quality assurance of all course material.
- Cultivate strong working relationships across multiple departments.
- Provide technical support and communicate directly with users of the LMS.
- Uphold a strong client focus, maintain an emphasis on teamwork, exhibit unwavering integrity, mutual respect, and a constant striving for excellence.
- Other duties as assigned.
Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.The Requirements
- 3-4 years of experience in learning management system administration, including course deployment, content management, user support, system and analytical reporting and technical documentation
- Work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, productive work environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with multiple key stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work successfully with different personality types
- Ability to follow and communicate the procedures and policies of the training department
- Ability to respond positively to change and the challenges and opportunities it brings
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Articulate 360, SCORM, and Virtual Instructor Led Training Tools
- Bridge Learn LMS experience
- Health Insurance background