Description of Position:
- Provide overall system administration of trunked land mobile radio systems including the operations, provisioning, and maintenance of P25 infrastructure equipment and terminals.
- Plan regular maintenance tasks including updates and upgrades.
- Maintain current and accurate documentation of system configurations.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders as well as vendors, contractors, and/or other agencies regarding technical and administrative planning, procurement, installation, operation, and maintenance of the radio systems and ancillary systems.
- Assist in the response planning and execution of mission assurance/business continuity events.
Education and Experience Required:
- Ten (10) years of experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management or a related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Desirable to possess a valid General Radiotelephone license issued by the Federal Communications Commission or an equivalent professional license.
- Preferred: DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 Certification