DescriptionScopely’s Live Operations Manager will be dedicated to the creation, configuration, and maintenance of in-game promotional events, contests, new content and sales to drive monthly KPI goals for their games. You will collaborate with all areas of the business including the product & design team, developers, customer relations, quality assurance, art, and analytics. As a Scopely Live Ops Manager you will be directly responsible for the successful execution of Live Ops events on a daily basis. Live events are an integral part of our games success and offer our players unique experiences each day. You will collaborate with an experienced product team dedicated to maximizing feature potential through aggressively smart live event calendars.What will you do?
- Run Live Ops -- in app events & sales -- for a multi-million user mobile app.
- Developing a comprehensive in-app event strategy that gives users engaging things to do each day and helps support planned feature releases each month.
- Directly managing the implementation of events, from concept brainstorm, asset creation, event configuration, testing, and execution.
- Working with product managers and analysts to monitor and report on the performance of the promotions and events and their impact on KPIs and game health.
- Creating or modifying Live Ops processes to ensure we’re spending our time and energy in the right areas.
- Support the product feature and tool roadmap by surfacing unmet player and admin needs.
- Coordinate and configure the in-game communication, working with the Marketing & Community teams.
What do you need?
- Quantitative skills, with a minimum of 3 years experience, preferably in consulting, finance, or games. You’ll need to work to identify what matters from what doesn’t, and prioritize your time accordingly.
- Creativity. You’ll have to make the leap from understanding what’s going on to brainstorming ways to improve it. Ultimately, success is about implementing campaigns and events that have a big impact on our users.
- Proven ability to own, build and iterate functions and processes.
- A deep interest in games, particularly casual games.
- Skill in proactively identifying risks and making changes to the plan when necessary with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to work with a wide range of people, from QA to analytics to art to product.
- Exceptional attention to detail.