Be a part of the Subway® Group – the world’s largest quick service restaurant franchisor and recognized leader in the Quick Service industry. With more than 44,400 restaurants in over 113 countries we continue to add talent to our team at our global headquarters in Milford, Connecticut.
The Data Live Listening Specialist position will monitor and assess social data across various channels impacting the Subway® brand specializing in compiling cross-platform social analytics reports.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis of competitive ranking by vertical, top performing posts, benchmark engagement metrics and key shifts in content trends.
- Partner with Subway® teams to feed social media data into other data sources and platforms.
- Utilize social media monitoring systems to perform day-to-day monitoring of social media activity across various channels.
- Support guest engagement through public and direct messaging.
- Analyze and report on social media activities by visualizing findings legibly using charts and table to provide teams with actionable insights.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Business or comparable discipline.
- 5+ years experience in data analytics, preferably in marketing, branding, consulting.
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions to solve complex problems.
- Familiarity with vendor market place for common customer care applications, social listening platforms and reporting tools.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to deliver information in a concise, visual and actionable manner.
- Knowledge of Web Analytics software such as Adobe Omniture, Tableau and Google Analytics.
- Awareness of social monitoring platforms such as Brandwatch, Talkwalker, Crimson Hexagon and Unmetric.
- Proficient in Excel, with a demonstrated ability to organize and consolidate multiple data sources for analysis.
Note: We sincerely appreciate your interest! Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive only those candidates selected for further employment screening will be contacted by our office.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Functional Expert:Considered a thought leader on a subject
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated:Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Goal Completion:Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks.