Legal & Regulatory
- Assigned and handling all cases in litigation:
- Drafting and filing complaints and related paperwork
- All aspects of discovery
- Maintaining litigation calendar and scheduling
- Assisting with arbitration, mediation and trial preparation
- Writing and preparing settlement demands for Insurance Carriers
- Minimum 7+ years of plaintiff’ s personal injury litigation
- Major trial experience, discovery, mediations, depositions, direct client contact, court filings, witness coordination
- Strong oral and written communication skills, coupled with the ability to think on your feet and communicate with leadership and peers
- Demonstrated substantive and procedural knowledge of plaintiff’ s personal injury practice.
- Ability to handle sensitive matters on a confidential basis and a high degree of initiative, mature judgment, and discretion.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and empathize with clients is critical.
- High level organization and time management skills.
- Ability to accomplish results and meet goals.
- Self-management skills and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Attention to detail.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish
Valid through: 8/25/2020
* Ladders Estimates