$80K — $100K *
This position requires daily contact with clients, providers, adjusters, and fellow attorneys. This position requires multi-tasking, ability to meet deadlines, prioritization, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Providing direction to employees, such as paralegals and assistants, and overseeing their work product
· Monitor and manage all aspects of a client's file
· Coordination of inter-department cases (prelitigation to litigation, intake, etc.)
· Take and defend depositions
· Research and legal writing
· Prosecuting a case through the court system, including arguing motions and going to trial
1. Detail Oriented while Working Expeditiously
2. Communication Proficiency/Interpersonal skills
3. Strong and Persuasive Written and Verbal Skills
4. Diplomacy/High Degree of Patience
5. Organizational skills
Minimum Required Education and Experience
1. Licensed in Kentucky.
2. Knowledge of Personal Injury Law or a Willingness to Learn (MVA, Dog Bite, General Liability, Slip & Fall).
3. Discovery/Investigative Experience (witness statements, Open Record Requests, etc.)
4. Computer and software knowledge.
5. Medical Record Review.
6. Strong negotiation experience.
7. Litigation experience, including arguing motions and taking and defending depositions.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Licensed in Indiana and Tennessee a plus.
2. Case management & case management software (Needles) experience a plus.
3. Trial experience, first chair preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Valid through: 7/17/2020