My client is a well established multi-state insurance defense law firm who is seeking qualified Associate Attorney, with 3 -5 years of insurance defense experience, coverage and/or general liabilityexperience, to join their thriving New York office!
- 3 to 5 years of litigation experience, preferably insurance defense here in NY.
- Able to step into a ready made case load.
- General insurance defense litigation.
- Tried cases to jury verdict is a PLUS.
- Taken party and expert depositions.
- Able to handle a case load of 80-120 files independently.
- Computer literate.
- Experience with hearings, motions and depositions.
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of organization.
- Licensed with the NY and in good standing with no disciplinary actions.
- Great opportunity for a hard working self motivated attorney.
- File review and analysis
- Commitment to respond promptly to all emails and phone inquiries
- Collegial, supportive environment with advancement opportunities in a constantly-expanding practice.