This bi-coastal/international firm is headquartered in Silicon Valley and is looking for an associate in its San Francisco office. This is a small office with a very active litigation practice, presenting an opportunity to take on significant responsibility immediately
Litigation associate with at least 5 years of experience for the active complex litigation practice. Work closely with the senior partner and be able to take on immediate responsibility for:
· Drafting and preparing pleadings, motions, and other litigation documents;
· Conducting legal research, analysis and writing;
· Managing discovery in both small and large complex cases;
· Conducting and defending depositions;
· Working on all aspects of pretrial and trial.
Experience in commercial torts, class actions, as well as insurance work all valued.
Active California bar admission is required.
Competitive compensation and excellent benefits in a collegial environment.
Submit confidential inquiries to our external recruiter, Ross Jeffries, LLC, through this posting