Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP is seeking a mid-level associate to join its litigation team in Nashville, Tennessee.
All candidates should possess the following credentials:
- Minimum of 2 years of meaningful litigation experience required and/or clerkship experience
- Experience in the areas of complex business litigation, commercial disputes, and/or financial services litigation is preferred
- Excellent academic credentials and strong writing, analytical, and communications skills
- Tennessee Bar admission preferred
- Legal project management experience is helpful