We have partnered with a large law firm in the San Diego, CA area to provide them with a Litigation Associate Attorney.
Our client is expanding and they are searching for a 4th - 7th year level Consumer Class Actions and Mass Torts Litigation Associate in the San Diego office.
Responsibilities of the Litigation Associate Attorney:
- Class Action and Mass Torts defense experience preferably at an AmLaw top 100 firm.
- 4-7 years of experience:
- Experience with product liability litigation
- Strong experience in managing discovery and writing briefs.
- Outstanding research and analytical skills are imperative.
- You will exercise sound legal and business knowledge in working on a broad spectrum of cases and counseling clients with respect to ongoing matters.
- Excellent communication skills are key: ability to attentively listen, actively engage, and concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written form.