Litigation Associate Attorney
Less than 5 years experience • Business Services
This is an excellent opportunity for attorneys with litigation experience who are interested in joining a dynamic team and a growing office of a national law firm.
Wilson Elser, a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm, serves its clients with nearly 800 attorneys in 34 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, it ranks among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and is included in the top 50 of The National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in MD
- 2 - 4 years of litigation experience
- Experience with general liability / insurance defense litigation a plus
- Superior communication, writing, and research skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports