Innovate the way we work
Forty-three years ago, Vanguard started a revolution. It turns out that a simple but different idea-always put the investor first-was the right idea then, and it's still the right idea today. Built from the ground up to be a better investment partner, we are uniquely positioned to serve the client's best interests. "Keeping clients first" also requires a dedication to continuously improve how we serve the investor as the investment landscape and client expectations evolve. Building a world-class crew (employee) experience is one of the strategic areas of focus that is essential to our flywheel. As the Listening Strategist, HR User Experience you will support the ongoing evolution of the Crew Experience by listening, collecting and translating feedback to create an action plan to continuously improve our user experience in HR.
In this role you will
- Serve as the owner of global voice of crew related to HR user experience, to best understand HR's users and to better serve their needs. Serves as a crew advocate for HR usability and simplification in the delivery against crew needs.
- Study and understand employee (crew) behavior and feedback through relevant listening metrics, measures and outcomes in order to recommend high impact actions to improve the HR user experience through the enhanced integration of people, process and technology.
- Create and oversee the strategic framework to continuously collect & action against the qualitative and quantitative data and feedback coming from the various crew channels and touch points that relate to HR user experience.
- Enhance the HR service delivery model by leveraging numerous variables as they relate to the integration of process and technology (CrewNet, Salesforce, Workday & Cornerstone) as well as the tiered service support structure intended to deliver exceptional value and services to crew.
- Understand and use formalized continuous improvement methodologies to identify and action against insights from all listening channels to influence enhancements around the integration of people, processes and technology.
- Based on identified user opportunities through monitoring process, technology and service delivery outcomes, works with global process owners, CrewNet developers, information architects, information security, HR IT and other key stakeholders to ensure desired HR user experience is achieved.
- Stay current on industry, HR and digital trends and serves as the listening expert for HR's service delivery model.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What it takes
- Undergraduate degree in a related field required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years related business experience.
- Strong knowledge and skill in user centered design principles, visual design, user behavior & interactions.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications (SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Exceptional personal leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication, and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Continuous improvement and Six Sigma certification preferred.
- Ability to work quickly and independently with attention to detail and sensitivity to deadlines.
- Ability to synthesize data and insights across multiple data channels.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, working on multi-functional projects in a fast paced environment.