We are looking for Linux / Unix administrator for our client in Denver, CO
Job Title: Linux / Unix administrator
Job Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- In this area you need to focus that the profile MUST have Unix, Linux, Sun Solaris 10+, Oracle, VMware and Scripting Web Servers.
- Responsible for the development of documentation and maintenance of infrastructurearchitectures.
- Coordinates and participates in project management reviews and compliance audits.
- Develops, maintains and tests infrastructure by utilizing development environments and scriptinglanguages in order to implement and design automation to satisfy allocated requirements
- Performs requirements assessment and provides a technical interface to change approval meetings technical reviews
- Participates in internal peer reviews
- Experience with Linux, Unix Operating Systems
- Experience with Oracle, SUN Infrastructure
- Scripting including Shell / python / Ruby
- Experience with sever configuration management using Chef
- Experience with virtual server deployments and high availability service configurations in VMware 6.0
- Experience with Veritas VCS and UNIX ZFS file system mgmt.
- Experience with Solaris 10-11 Zones
- Networking construct familiarity with firewalls, DNS, NFS, LDAP
- Development experience in Java, JBoss, and Apache/Tomcat
- Able to perform service health checks and server reboots based on change and incident management policies.
- Provides effective communication to the business and technical community