Our client is looking for Linux Systems Engineer in Santa Clara, CA. If you are interested, pleaseshare your updated resume and also let me know your expecting rate.
Position: Linux Systems Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: Contract (12+ Months)
· Experience in Clustering solutions
· Excellent basic and advance troubleshooting skills
· Analyzes functional requirements and recommends technical solution to stakeholders.
· Should be able to independently manage the small to medium LINUX environment
· Install, configure and manage PXE, Diskless clients
· Advance Scripting skills ( Shell, Perl, Python etc )
· Serial console setup on BIOS(EFI)/bootloader/kernel/init sides, IPMI (especially IPMI SoL)
· Documentation (architecture, environment, SOP's )
· Well familiar with the X86 Hardware architecture and PC/server platforms
· Plus - Added Advantage
· Linux on non-stock x86: (e.g ARM or embedded x86 – e.g. Geode)
· Embedded HW setup. E.g SoC/pc104 – etc.
· LINUX Containers
· Linux Virtualization such as KVM