San Francisco, CA
Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 367 days ago
Our client is looking for Linux Systems Engineer in Santa Clara, CA. If you are interested, pleaseshare your updated resume and also let me know your expecting rate.
Position: Linux Systems Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: Contract (12+ Months)
· Experience in Clustering solutions
· Excellent basic and advance troubleshooting skills
· Analyzes functional requirements and recommends technical solution to stakeholders.
· Should be able to independently manage the small to medium LINUX environment
· Install, configure and manage PXE, Diskless clients
· Advance Scripting skills ( Shell, Perl, Python etc )
· Serial console setup on BIOS(EFI)/bootloader/kernel/init sides, IPMI (especially IPMI SoL)
· Documentation (architecture, environment, SOP's )
· Well familiar with the X86 Hardware architecture and PC/server platforms
· Plus - Added Advantage
· Linux on non-stock x86: (e.g ARM or embedded x86 – e.g. Geode)
· Embedded HW setup. E.g SoC/pc104 – etc.
· LINUX Containers
· Linux Virtualization such as KVM