- Design, plan and implement enterprise-wide system solutions.
- Manage and maintain systems and software.
- Support server software and hardware and related applications and systems.
- Design systems that proactively monitor health and performance of systems and infrastructure.
- Implement tools to provide analytic trend analysis, capacity planning and performance data.
- Assist in standardized design of new and existing processes and policies.
- Document existing systems architecture and technology portfolio.
- Recommend improvements and/or alternatives for existing systems.
- Research and recommend emerging technologies to increase cost effectiveness, system ability and future expandability.
- Facilitate, lead and document meetings and discussions.
- Act as a liaison between IT management and remote branches and technicians.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 5+ years experience with Linux administration
- IT certifications such as RHCSA, RHCE a plus.
- Strong experience working with public cloud solutions (AWS, Azure and/or GCP)
- Experience working with an Agile methodology such as Scrum or Kanban
- Experience implementing and maintaining Oracle, MySQL and/or SQL server database instances is a plus
- Experience with VMWare administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in high-availability, fast-paced environments.
- Strong customer service focus and experience with end users.