The Linux Systems Administrator will provide support for the Civilian Human Resource Agency. The ideal candidate will be responsible for directing all engineering and systems administration tasks related to CISDs UNIX, Linux, Virtual, and Storage infrastructure.
· MUST have an Active DOD Secret security clearance (or higher).
· Must have IAT II certification requirements (Security+ CE, OS [Windows or Linux] certification, or other certification).
· At least 5 years of previous Linux system administration experience.
· Extensive experience with WebLogic technologies and deployment.
· Previous experience working with RedHat, as well as VMWare servers.
· Strong understanding of implementing industry and government best security practices.
· Ability to work with a team and collaborate with various government personnel.