SC3 is a leading provider of high-end mission support, consulting and technology solutions to the federal government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations and nonprofit organizations. SC3’s national security efforts reach across the intelligence community and Department of Defense, providing full life-cycle operational and cyber support and differentiated capabilities to meet our customer’s challenging mission.
In addition to our government services area, SC3 provides cutting-edge competitive intelligence and strategic management consulting to commercial clients. Private industry leaders from the financial, health care, manufacturing and other sectors turn to SC3 to ensure that they have access to the most relevant, current, and strategically important information – not only to grow their businesses, but also to protect them.
- Ensure customer service excellence.
- Assist customers (as needed) in regards to troubleshooting / imaging systems.
- Work alongside government lead to perform various tasks on projects / preparing for upcoming projects.
- Perform weekly tasks assigned on a rotating weekly schedule on a team basis.
- Provide weekly reports on tasks and duties performed to task lead.
- Secret clearance
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related.
- 4-6 years of progressive Red Hat Linux experience
- A current CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Linux Based (Red Hat, Linux+) certification
- Experience on with LINUX-based desktop Operating Systems.
- An ability to work from command line / terminal basis.
- Current Linux based certification (Red Hat, Linux+).
- Networkexperience, to include classified environments.
- A proven ability to multi-task.
Desired Skills & Certifications:
- Experience with IAVM process.
- Experience in troubleshooting connectivity issues and hardware support.
- Red Hat Certified Environment.
- Remote and deskside support.
- Package development (software, scripts, script modification) as needed.
- VMware Certifications (vSphere, RHEV preferred).
Our values are simple and straightforward. We know that competitive salaries and generous benefits are essential in our industry and SC3 strives to offer the best in both areas.
We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Supplemental Life & AD&D
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Identity Protection Services