What You'll Get to Do:
You will get to work with a fast-paced, technically diverse team that develops and supports infrastructure for software-based signal processing applications. You will implement baseline changes, maintain software applications, troubleshoot supported software applications and equipment, create and maintain required documentation, install and setup servers and workstations. You will interface with internal teams as well as external customer support organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.