Want to leverage your experience as a Patch Management Administrator for CGI in Lafayette, LA for a major healthcare client?
The ideal candidate will be primarily responsible for all system administration duties associated with the SCCM and CA-PAM (Windows)/ Ansible Playbook and Home Grown scripts (Redhat Linux, Solaris, AIX).
Incumbent will be expected to manage all sys-admin functions of the servers and associated relays, perform patch and software distributions, manage security configuration of the systems, provide reports for management use, demonstrate system health and compliance based on pre-defined standards, routine maintenance.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Review and document new patches for each unique patch cycle
• Interface with Security to ensure security patches are in place for deployment
• Manage (Approve) Patch Content (WSUS)- Perform Pre patch validations and resolve issues- Build/Schedule patching RFC’s
• Create and Maintain Scheduled patching data
• Perform/Publish Pre/Post Patch Reporting- Add / Remove / Update Servers from patching including CMDB audits
• Manage Patch Deployment documentation including troubleshooting guides
• Execute, monitor, and validate patch deployments
• Perform basic trouble shooting and patch manually as required
• Page out Patch Analyst for patching process or tools issues
• Page out Operations and/or OS engineers (Unix, Wintel) for Server issues preventing patching
• Coordinate with change management, or OS engineers on other maintenance activities
• Provide patching coordination notifications
• Document Issues not resolved and create Incident tickets
• Document trouble shooting KB as new issues are found and resolved
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience with the management and deployment of Patch Management systems. Preference will be given to candidates with experience working knowledge of the SCCM and CA-PAM for Windows and Ansible Playbook.
• Security hardening and patching
• Working knowledge with scripting languages such as .NET, Perl, Java, VB and PhP.
• Working knowledge and demonstrated expertise in vulnerability assessment and remediation.
• Working knowledge and demonstrated expertise with the Microsoft Windows and/or Redhat Linux, Solaris, AIX operating systems.
• Demonstrate verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently or as a member of a technical team.
• Self-motivated and be able to produce and perform with minimal supervision as well
• Excellent communication and customer interaction skills
• Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
• Must be a team player that is willing to provide support to a variety of tasks and to support unplanned high priority customer activities
• Must be available to work occasional overtime as required
• Must possess strong customer service and team skills, proven customer interaction and customer support experience
Position ID: J0318-2010