Provide general and routine technical support to a broad range of installation, patching, configuration, updates to operating systems, vendor application and Paymetric's proprietary applications requiring the ability to research, analyze, and resolve problems effectively to meet established performance metrics.
- Maintain documented Business continuity and Disaster Recovery procedures.
- Collaborates and contributes with internal customers, team members, software vendors, and other technical staff to develop, design, implement, and continuously improve systems.
- Propose solutions and ideas to drive innovation and efficiency within Paymetric's products and business applications
- Require on-call availability and may require working during non-business hours and on weekends.
- Experience in supporting highly available, high transaction, production operations in a SaaS environment. Previous experience in the financial space highly desired
- RedHat Enterprise Linux System Administration, including clustering
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and configuration in Linux
- Recent hands on experience with Linux, Apache.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the industry is required.
- VMware vSphere Administration and Support
- Participation in 24x7 on-call rotation with ability to respond to urgent issues quickly.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects, sometimes underpressure and under minimum supervision
- Excellent analytics and troubleshooting skills
- Networking and infrastructure monitoring, management and alerting tools
- Administration of Postgres and MySQL databases and database servers is a plus
- Citrix Netscaler or F5 BigIP administration experience is also a plus