$80K - $100K*
What will I be doing?
As a Linux Engineer Associate, you will be responsible for executing tasks in support of projects, security, installation, adds, changes, and deletes under the guidance and direction of Unix Engineering team.
In this position, you will also…
• Executes server hardware and Unix/Linux operating system configuration changes in support of complex and routine projects.
• Engages in a wide variety of first level systems troubleshooting tasks including infrastructure hardware, software, and security issues via the company trouble ticketing system and escalation process.
• Installs and configures new and replacement server devices including hardware, operating systems, third party software, and physical infrastructure.
• Configures server monitoring and automated escalations leveraging ProQuest best practices and industry standard software.
• Participates in troubleshooting large, complex, multi-team issues impacting N-Tier Cli
Valid through: 2020-5-13