Position: Linux Administrator with Chef/AWS experience
Location: Washington DC
Duration: 12+Months (W2 Contract)
• Over 5+ years of system administrator
• Experience in working with configuring machines and services in cloud.
• System administration experience in RedHat, operating system.
• Experience in managing mission critical infrastructure, oracle RAC clusters in Redhat in Linux with proven involvement in operations required for stringent uptime service levels
• Experience in supporting SAN disks, Volume groups, and file systems
• Experience in programming using any one of languages like, C, C++, Python, Ruby etc.
• Experience in configuration management tool Chef.
• Knowledge in the computer algorithms, data structures and optimization concepts in coding
• Experience in DevOps field.