DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Linux Administrator Senior- Top Secret SCI in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The hardware will be a specialized Linux cluster system and the candidate will be responsible for the maintenance, upgrades, configuration, and administration of the Linux cluster system. Knowledge of various scripting tools, like bash, Perl, Python, etc., are required. Knowledge of Simple Linux Utility for Resource Management (slurm) is required, as is knowledge of Shared Memory (shmem) concepts.
The candidate shall provide:
- Linux Cluster System Administration support on specialized Linux clustered systems
- Strong technical knowledge of Linux operating systems and computer networking
- Troubleshooting and reporting of failures
- Maintain system documentation
- Support the HPE hardware maintenance team as needed
- System monitoring
- Assist users with system operation and application design, optimization, and debugging
- Track software tool errors and provide reporting
- Provide expertise in system resource allocation and OS tuning and configuration.
- Write scripts for use of and configuration of standard OS utilities.
- Training in general system use and best practices
- Limited applications and general software support
- Troubleshooting of users’ programs
- 10 years of experience with HPC administration
- Familiarity with HPE HPC hardware a plus
- Experience with Linux cluster resource allocation, job scheduling, Infiniband networks, shmem communications, and cluster monitoring.
- Experience with any or all of the following technologies/products: Slurm, Nagios, Ganglia, Lustre, Infiniband, HPE CMU
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
Requisition ID 1658813