Job Title: Linux Administrator - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Waltham, MA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Should have around 8+ year of UNIX experience with 5+ years of demonstrated experience and proficiency in managing and maintaining Linux environment, will be responsible for
- Installation/Upgrade & Configuration of Servers – Network Configuration, OS Install, Filesystem Configuration.
- Kick start Environment Management – Develop Standards & Policies, Set Images, develop/Maintain scripts.
- Patch implementation & maintenance, Licensing, Firmware Install & upgrades
- Service Management – NIS/NIS+/DNS/NFS/Samba/Send Mail
- Security Administration – Add/remove/Troubleshoot Security Policies.
- Tools Administration – Agent Installation
- Device Management – Installing & Configuring devices.
- Syslog & Log management
- Documentation – Systems/tool/Service management documents update
- Process related activities, Scripts Maintenance & creation for day to day administration tasks
- Knowledge of Remedy or any ticketing will be a plus
- HPUX knowledge or overview will be additional plus
- High Availability & any OS cluster
- Trouble shooting issues & performance management