We are currently seeking a full time Lifestyle Director for a community in Mt. Juliet, TN. The Lifestyle Director provides direction and focus to all lifestyle components of the community designed to enrich the quality of life and enhance the vibrancy of the community for residents. These lifestyle amenities include, but not limited to all fitness, aquatics, one day & extended travel, special events, classes, workshops, and charter club operations.
- Plan and coordinate and implement programs, classes and special community-wide events.
- Hire, supervise, educate, motivate, schedule and evaluate other lifestyle staff
- Provide staff direction on mission development and its relation to program development, delivery, and Board directed budget goals.
- Develop and manage Lifestyle budget providing recommendations to the Association Finance Committee.
- Acts as liaison to related committees as needed
- Working with lifestyle team coordinators to develop processes to ensure the consistent delivery of high quality programs.
- Monitor trends in lifestyle programming to help motivate team coordinators to create diversity in program offerings
- Working with the Resident committees to review room usage to mainstream and maximize program space availability.